Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What I'm Doing Now to Change

So its been a minute and I thought I'd give an update on what I'm doing now to change my position.

Well there is the job search though Michigan was #1 in the worst state to look for a job category but I am still looking here. I'm not going to give up on my statejust yet though I have wanted to. But I'm still applying to places all over different kind of jobs different areas. We'll see what happaens with that. I'm trying to make about $4-5k more so I can get my condo and move out the house. I could get one now I think but I'll have to see how this car payment and stuff thing goes see how much money I will actually have to spend on bills associated with a condo. But anywho back to the job search. My dream would be to work for the Pistons though I know that is highly competitive since they're a good team but I apply when they have spots open. Hopefully something will pan out. I'm looking out for the Lions and Tigers too, they don't seem to have spots opened as much though.

Right now I'm applying for any company I can think of and any position they have other than positions like I'm in now, I can't move to another company doing this shit anymore, has to be a forward move. I deserve better, I will get better and I will be better!

After I get my car situation situated I'm going to get back into preparing myself to go back to school, though I'm hearing similar stories to mine with people going through the same thing with their grad school degree I do think it will help some. I'm thinking about a MBA, I got the study books and everything I'm just lacking a little motivation. It'll happen though, one day lol.

Ok, thats enough on this.....a rant is coming next

0 comments: